Answer: No, Nutella is not Keto-friendly. Its high carbohydrate and sugar content make it unsuitable for a ketogenic diet.
Despite its popularity as a worldwide favourite, Nutella doesn’t fit into the parameters of a low-carb, high-fat Keto diet:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: With 62.16g of total carbohydrates per 100g, Nutella exceeds the daily carbohydrate limit for most people following a Keto diet, which typically ranges between 20g to 50g.
- Excessive Sugar Levels: Nutella contains 54.05g of sugars per 100g, far too high for a Keto diet which aims to minimize sugar intake to help the body reach a state of ketosis.
- Fat Content Not Sufficiently High: Although Nutella has a fat content of 29.73g per 100g, the Keto diet emphasizes healthy fats, which Nutella lacks due to its high saturated fat content of 28.42g.
- Protein and Fiber Content: Despite having 5.41g of protein and 5.4g of dietary fiber per 100g, Nutella’s high carbohydrate and sugar content outweigh these potentially beneficial nutrients for those on a Keto diet.
In conclusion, while Nutella may be a tempting treat, its nutritional profile does not align with the guidelines of a ketogenic diet. It’s essential to carefully check the nutritional facts of your food when following a Keto diet to ensure it aligns with your dietary requirements.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori541
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 28.42g 143%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 41mg 2%
- Potasium 407mg 12%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 5.4g 22%
- Gula 54.05g
- Protein 5.41g 11%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.