Answer: Oat milk is not keto-friendly. Despite its health benefits, its high carbohydrate content makes it unsuitable for a ketogenic diet.
Oat milk is a nutritious non-dairy milk alternative that is popular in Malaysia, but it’s not suitable for those on a ketogenic diet due to its carbohydrate content:
- Tinggi Karbohidrat: Oat milk contains about 12.09g of carbohydrates per 100g, which exceeds the daily carb limit of a strict ketogenic diet.
- Mengandungi Gula: It also contains around 7.92g of sugars per 100g, which can quickly add up and kick you out of ketosis if consumed in large amounts.
- Rendah Lemak: Oat milk is low in fat, with just 0.41g per 100g. Ketogenic diets rely on high fat intake for energy, making oat milk a less ideal choice.
- Rendah Protein: The protein content in oat milk is quite low (0.82g per 100g), which is not ideal for those on a keto diet as moderate protein intake is a key part of the diet.
- Healthy but not Keto: While oat milk has many health benefits like being cholesterol-free and low in sodium, its nutritional profile doesn’t align with the requirements of a keto diet.
Therefore, while oat milk may be a healthy choice for many, it is not the best choice for those following a ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori54.05
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.07g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 3.89mg 1%
- Potasium 22.67mg 1%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0.63g 3%
- Gula 7.92g
- Protein 0.82g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.