Answer: No, persimmons are not considered keto-friendly. They contain a high amount of carbohydrates which could hinder your progress in a keto diet.
Persimmons, while delicious and nutritious, are not ideal for those on a ketogenic diet due to their carbohydrate content:
- Tinggi Karbohidrat: There are 18.59 grams of total carbohydrates in 100 grams of persimmons. This is a substantial amount, considering the daily carbohydrate intake for a keto diet is typically 20-50 grams.
- Kandungan Gula: Persimmons are high in sugar, with 12.53 grams per 100 grams. Consuming foods high in sugar can increase your daily carbohydrate intake quickly, taking you out of ketosis.
- Rendah Lemak: The ketogenic diet emphasizes healthy fats as a primary energy source, and persimmons only contain 0.19 grams of total fat per 100 grams, making them less suitable for this diet.
- Kandungan serat: Although persimmons do have a good fiber content (3.6 grams per 100 grams), their high carbohydrate and sugar content still outweighs the benefits of the fiber for those following a keto diet.
- Kiraan Kalori: With 70 calories per 100 grams, persimmons are relatively low in calories, but remember, it’s not just about calorie count in a keto diet, it’s about the source of the calories – fats, proteins, and very few carbs.
So, while persimmons are a nutritious fruit offering various health benefits, they are unfortunately not a good fit for the keto diet due to their high carbohydrate and sugar content.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori70
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.02g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 1mg 1%
- Potasium 161mg 5%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 3.6g 15%
- Gula 12.53g
- Protein 0.58g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.