Answer: Yes, sambal can be keto-friendly, as it is low in carbohydrates and contains beneficial nutrients. However, it is essential to pay attention to the ingredients used in the sambal to ensure it aligns with the keto diet guidelines.
Sambal, a popular Malaysian condiment made primarily from chili peppers, can be a delicious addition to a keto diet. The nutrition facts for canned chili peppers indicate that they contain minimal carbohydrates and calories, which makes them suitable for keto:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Rendah: With only 5 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams, chili peppers are a low-carb option that fits well within the keto diet framework.
- High Flavor: Sambal’s strong, spicy flavor can add depth and dimension to various keto-friendly dishes without adding a significant amount of carbohydrates.
- Rendah Kalori: At only 21 calories per 100 grams, chili peppers in sambal can be incorporated into a keto diet without significantly impacting daily calorie intake.
- Watch Out for Additives: While sambal made from chili peppers can be keto-friendly, some commercially available sambal products may contain added sugars, which can increase the carbohydrate content. To stay within keto guidelines, opt for homemade sambal or carefully read product labels to ensure no added sugars are present.
Sambal can be a keto-friendly condiment for Malaysians when prepared with simple, low-carb ingredients. By enjoying it in moderation and avoiding added sugars, sambal can add a burst of flavor to a variety of keto dishes.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori21
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Lemak Trans 0g
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 1173mg 49%
- Potasium 176mg 6%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1.3g 6%
- Gula 3.3g
- Protein 0.9g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.