Answer: Yes, sardines are indeed keto-friendly. They are an excellent source of protein and healthy fats, with zero carbohydrates, making them perfectly suitable for a ketogenic diet.
In the realm of keto, sardines stand out for several reasons:
- High in fat: With a total fat content of 11.45 g per 100g, sardines are a rich source of the fats that make up a significant portion of the keto diet. The high fat content helps to keep you feeling satiated and supports your body in maintaining ketosis.
- Zero Carbs: Sardines have no carbohydrates, which is ideal for a ketogenic diet where carb intake needs to be kept very low. This means they won’t affect your daily carb limit, making them a great choice.
- Rich in Protein: Offering 24.62 g of protein per 100g, sardines are an excellent source of this vital nutrient. Protein is essential on a keto diet to support muscle maintenance and growth.
- Nutrient Dense: Beyond their macronutrient profile, sardines are packed full of other essential nutrients including potassium and healthy omega-3 fatty acids. They’re also an excellent source of cholesterol, which despite its bad reputation, is essential for hormone production and overall cellular health.
In conclusion, sardines are not only keto-friendly but also a nutritionally dense choice for anyone following a ketogenic diet. Whether you choose to eat them straight from the can or incorporate them into a delicious keto-friendly recipe, sardines are a versatile and healthy addition to your diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori208
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 1.53g 8%
- Kolestrol 142mg 48%
- natrium 307mg 13%
- Potasium 397mg 12%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 24.62g 50%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.