Answer: Yes, sesame seeds are keto-friendly. They contain a high amount of healthy fats and a moderate amount of protein, both of which are essential components of a ketogenic diet.
Despite their small size, sesame seeds pack a significant nutritional punch that aligns well with the ketogenic diet’s requirements:
- Tinggi Lemak Sihat: Sesame seeds contain a total of 48g of fat per 100g serving, mainly healthy unsaturated fats. These fats are vital on a keto diet as they are the primary source of energy when carbohydrates are limited.
- Kandungan Protein Sederhana: With almost 17g of protein per 100g, sesame seeds can help meet your daily protein needs on a keto diet, which is important for maintaining muscle mass.
- Rendah Karbohidrat Bersih: When you subtract the 14g of dietary fiber from the total 25.74g of carbohydrates, you get a net carb content of roughly 11.74g per 100g. This is relatively low and can fit into the daily carb limit of a typical keto diet.
- Zero Cholesterol and Sugar: The absence of cholesterol and sugar in sesame seeds makes them an even better choice for a keto diet as high cholesterol and sugar levels can lead to various health issues.
- Kaya dengan Potassium: A 100g serving of sesame seeds provides 475mg of potassium, an essential mineral that can help balance electrolytes, which is often a concern for those on a ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori565
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 6.72g 34%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 11mg 1%
- Potasium 475mg 14%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 14g 57%
- Protein 16.96g 34%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.