Answer: Yes, smoked mackerel is keto-friendly. It fits well within the macronutrient guidelines of a ketogenic diet.
Smoked mackerel is an excellent choice for those following a ketogenic diet due to its high-fat, moderate-protein, and zero-carb content:
- Tinggi Lemak: Smoked mackerel contains 25.1g of total fat per 100g, aligning with the keto diet’s emphasis on high-fat foods.
- Moderate Protein Source: With 18.5g of protein per 100g, smoked mackerel provides a substantial amount of this macronutrient, keeping your body satiated and supporting muscle health.
- Zero Carbs: Smoked mackerel contains no carbohydrates, including sugars and dietary fiber, making it perfect for maintaining ketosis.
- Kaya dengan Potassium: This fish is also a good source of potassium, an essential mineral that helps balance electrolytes, which is often needed in a ketogenic diet.
- Note Sodium Level: However, the sodium content is high at 4450mg per 100g, so those with high blood pressure or other sodium-sensitive conditions should consume it in moderation.
In conclusion, smoked mackerel is a nutrient-dense, keto-friendly food that can contribute to a balanced and healthy ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori305
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 7.15g 36%
- Kolestrol 95mg 32%
- natrium 4450mg 186%
- Potasium 520mg 15%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 18.5g 37%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.