Answer: Yes, spinach is highly recommended for a Keto diet. Its low carbohydrate content and high fiber count make it an excellent choice for those following a ketogenic lifestyle.
Spinach is a nutrient-dense, low-carb vegetable that fits right into a Keto-friendly diet:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Rendah: With only 3.63g of total carbs per 100g, spinach is a low-carb vegetable ideal for a Keto diet. It’s important to note that only net carbs (total carbs minus fiber) count towards your daily carb intake, making spinach even more Keto-friendly.
- Tinggi dalam Serat Pemakanan: Spinach contains 2.2g of dietary fiber per 100g. Dietary fiber is not counted in your daily net carb intake on a Keto diet as it is not digested, thereby reducing the net carb count of spinach to a mere 1.43g per 100g.
- Kaya dengan Nutrien: Despite being low in carbs, spinach is incredibly nutrient-dense, providing you with essential vitamins and minerals. It is rich in potassium, a vital mineral that needs replenishing on a Keto diet due to increased water loss.
- Rendah Kalori dan Lemak: With only 23 kcal and 0.39g of total fat per 100g, spinach is a great choice for those trying to maintain a calorie deficit without increasing their fat intake, which is crucial in a Keto diet.
- Versatile Ingredient: Spinach is a versatile ingredient that can be incorporated into a variety of Keto-friendly meals, from salads and smoothies to stir-fries and omelettes, making it easier for you to stick to your Keto diet plan.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori23
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.06g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 79mg 4%
- Potasium 558mg 16%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 2.2g 9%
- Gula 0.42g
- Protein 2.86g 6%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.