Answer: Yes, turkey deli meat can be considered keto-friendly. However, it’s essential to keep in mind that its carbohydrate content can quickly add up if consumed in large quantities.
Despite its carbohydrate content, turkey deli meat can fit into a ketogenic diet when eaten in moderation:
- Rendah Karbohidrat: With only 7.7 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams, turkey deli meat is relatively low in carbs, which is a key factor for a keto-friendly food.
- Tinggi Protein: Turkey deli meat is high in protein, providing 13.5 grams per 100 grams. This is beneficial for a keto diet as protein is essential for muscle maintenance and growth.
- Kandungan Lemak Sederhana: The fat content of turkey deli meat is 3 grams per 100 grams. While it’s not as high as other keto-friendly foods, it’s sufficient to provide some energy, which is the primary fuel source on a keto diet.
- Watch the Sodium: Although it’s keto-friendly, turkey deli meat has a high sodium content—1200 mg per 100g. This can lead to water retention and increased blood pressure, so it’s important to consume it in moderation.
- Beware of Added Sugars: The sugar content in turkey deli meat is 4 grams per 100 grams. While this is not excessively high, it’s still important to be mindful of your total daily intake of sugars to stay within the keto guidelines.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori112
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.12g 1%
- Kolestrol 55mg 19%
- natrium 1200mg 50%
- Potasium 349mg 10%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0.4g 2%
- Gula 4g
- Protein 13.5g 27%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.