Answer: Yes, green beans are keto-friendly. With only 7.88g of carbs per 100g, they can easily fit into your daily carb limit on a ketogenic diet.
They are low in carbs but packed with nutrients, making them a great choice for those following a keto diet:
- Low in Carbs: Green beans, with 7.88g of carbs per 100g, are a low-carb vegetable suitable for a ketogenic diet.
- High in Fiber: Out of the 7.88g of total carbs, 3.2g is dietary fiber which aids digestion and keeps you feeling full, further supporting your keto journey.
- Low in Calories and Fat: With only 35 kcal and 0.28g of total fat per 100g, green beans are a great choice if you’re also watching your calorie intake.
- Rich in Nutrients: Green beans are packed with essential nutrients like potassium and protein, supporting overall health while on a ketogenic diet.
- Zero Cholesterol: With no cholesterol, green beans can help maintain a healthy heart, which is critical in a high-fat diet like keto.
- Amount Per ServingCalories35
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.06g 1%
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 1mg 1%
- Potassium 146mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13%
- Sugars 3.63g
- Protein 1.89g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.