Hungry for some rice on Keto? We’ve got you covered with our delectable cauliflower rice.
This low-carb, low-calorie alternative to traditional rice is the perfect fit for your Keto lifestyle.
Made from 100% natural cauliflower that’s finely chopped to resemble grains of rice, this product provides a convenient and nutritious substitute to rice, suitable for a variety of meals.
With our cauliflower rice, you can satisfy your craving for nasi lemak, while maintaining your diet goals. Healthy, tasty, and keto-friendly, it’s the guilt-free indulgence you’ve been waiting for.
Long Shelf Life – No Preservatives or Refrigeration Needed
Compared to other cauliflower rice that are frozen, Sunturi Cauliflower Rice is precooked in a poach and then hermetically sealed and heated under high pressure at around 120°C (250°F). This lets it last up to 18 months without requiring refrigeration or using preservations to keep it fresh.
Why is Cauliflower Rice good for you?
- Low in carbohydrates and calories: With 95% less carbs and 85% less carbohydrates than regular rice, Cauliflower rice is the perfect choice for those on low-carb or keto diets.
- High in fiber: Cauliflower Rice is an excellent source of dietary fiber, promoting digestive health.
- Nutrient-rich: It’s packed with vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and folate.
- Gluten-free and vegan-friendly: Cauliflower Rice is suitable for those following gluten-free or vegan diets.
- Easy to cook: It can be steamed, sautéed, or microwaved, offering a quick and simple addition to meals.
Cauliflower rice vs regular white rice
|Nutrition Facts||Cauliflower Rice (per 100g)||Regular White Rice (per 100g)|
|Calories||25 calories||130 calories|
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories36.5
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0g 0%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Potassium 447mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.