Gluten-Free Keto Sesame Noodles
This is a simple and hand-made recipe for a delicious bowl of gluten-free, keto noodles. It requires very few ingredients and only requires a rolling pin and knife.
Check out the original recipe video.
40g oat fiber
2 eggs (about 100g)
1/8 tsp salt
35g sesame paste
½ tbs soy sauce or chilli oil
¼ tbs vinegar
2g Fermented Tofu (optional)
- Making the Keto Sesame Noodles
- In a large bowl, combine oat fibre, self-ground psyllium, and a little salt. Mix the ingredients evenly. (00:42-01:19)
- Beat two eggs. First, pour in 2 egg yolks, then slowly add the egg whites until you reach a total of 100 grams. Stir evenly with a spatula. (01:29-02:13)
- When there is no dry flour, the mixture will be crumbly but can still form a ball when pressed by hand. (02:21)
- Place the dough on a clean table or mat. Slowly press with your hands to form a ball, sticking any loose dough together. (02:27-02:46)
- Apply flour on the pad to prevent sticking. Roll the dough out, applying more flour as needed to prevent sticking. (02:58-03:26)
- Fold the dough in half and cut into evenly thick noodles. (04:55-05:33)
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for about 30 seconds, then drain.
- Putting it together
- In a separate bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, fermented bean curd (if using), and sesame paste. Stir and add water to dilute to your desired consistency. (06:26-07:09)
- Prepare some spring onion by cutting it diagonally. (07:19)
- To serve, sprinkle sesame sauce on the noodles, add chilli oil or sesame oil, chopped green onion, and toasted sesame. Stir and it’s ready to eat. (07:24-07:37)